Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 3:54:20 AM EDT
I wanted a Government size 1911 that I could take the the range and put some nice groups together at 25 yards so I decided to get rid of my Compact model and go with the loaded model Full size stainless model. I got it for 599.99 at a Gun Show this weekend. This is a big gun compared to the Compact but it ought to be very controllable as far as recoil and rapid fire goes. This gun has awsome fit and finnish and I can't wait to take it out and shoot it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
You can only shoot it when you get finished staring at it!
The change from a compact to a full size should reveal some interesting results, at least with regards to shooting long range.
Great gun, now you "need" a box of each type of ammo to try out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
A buddy of mine is trying to sell his full size SS. I'll try to find out if he did & for how much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top