Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2007 5:23:43 PM EDT
Any one see reviews? I have an xd 45acp 4" now but its too big for ccw. I held a mp 9 compact this past weekend and local gun store and it felt very nice in my had. I liked it much better than the glock 26. Both the glock and smith were 479. i want to shop around to see if I can find them cheaper but I love my xd 45 so I am considering that route as well but I would like the bitone xd 9 compact and I dont think they are available yet......anyone have any luck?
Link Posted: 2/12/2007 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The inside of the M&P reminded me to much of my Sigma nightmares so I will avoid them. Manyu people that have them say they like them though but because of my Sigma experiance I will stay clear of them. I love my Subcompact XD 9MM with the finger extention and would have no problem with the Glock either but I prefer my XDs grip.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 6:22:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a few Sigmas. They were junk. The M&P is a totally different gun. Mine has been 100%.

I am also a fan of the XD. I'm sure either one would be fine but the XD with the pinky extension fits my hand better than the M&Pc with extension does. YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 7:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a xd9mm service model bitone i love it... it is a great gun... to my knowledge the compact is only out in the 45acp version as of now and have heard it could bve awhile till the other calibers get the 4"compact...
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the XD9 Subcompact and two G26's - I like the XD's grip the best but the Glock is slimmer and lighter.  Any of the three I would trust my life to.  I see no reason to buy and M&P, can't get any better than the other two that are already well established.  The M&P probably has the Glock beat from an ergonomics standpoint though.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I ended up getting the glock 26. After putting the mag extension on, it flelt a lot better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top