Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2006 2:49:24 PM EDT
I'm waitinc on both a 357 and 45, before I move away form 1911's.....

I want a subcompact version of whatever full sizes I have, but last time I contaced SA bout the 45 sc, they saidno way and no plans....  anythin g new since (3 months~)
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
If an XD45SC is released, and it is anything like the XD9SC we have, I'll be all over it like a pack of wild dogs on a three legged cat.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 2:02:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Springfield said the same thing about the Subcompact at first, also the .45 ACP model.

"No plans to build that."

It seems they say that until it's pretty much "officially" announced.

With the popularity of the .45ACP model, I'm sure a subbie will be released sometime.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:19:51 AM EDT
[#3]
i didn't hear about this          

i'd be interested in the 357sig > the .45 though  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:24:15 AM EDT
[#4]
well I gope they hurry up, word is the berretta px4 in 45 is on the way....  some stiff competition coming, plus the MandP subcompacts just came out....  SA better get their act together and build off the 45acp momentium tey created....
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
well I gope they hurry up, word is the berretta px4 in 45 is on the way....  some stiff competition coming, plus the MandP subcompacts just came out....  SA better get their act together and build off the 45acp momentium tey created....

Not to mention the FN FNP-45 is soon to hit the shelves too.  

It's a good time to be a .45 fan.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I also called springfield and asked about a 357sc, and was told no plans on makeing this gun, not even as a custom shop option.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top