Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2006 6:18:13 AM EDT
I asked this question before and lost the link...sorry.  Can anyone give me the web address to Canyon Creek?

Also, has anyone changed sights on their XD?  I am thinking about changing sights to Heinie or Novak.  Has anyone else done so and which ones do you prefer?

Blake
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 6:58:18 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL I wanted to know about the sights also! I am going to send my XD to them this week to get a trigger job done.I was also thinking about doing sights to but wanted to see what everyone likes and if the had any pics of them.I think the web sight is canyoncreek.com.
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.canyoncreekcustom.com/Home_Page.html
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
here is another option.  I just sent my 40 tac to Springer Precision to have the trigger worked, dawsons installed, extended mag release installed, and to be hard chromed!
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Steel1212.

Blake

("1212 and all is well!")  Ring a bell?
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Still looking for insight on preferences between Heinie and Novak sights.  

Also, who makes the stainless guide rods that don't protrude from the slide?

Blake
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:44:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I like fiber so tru-glow tfo's for carry and the new dawson carry sight look really nice but I got a deal on some tru-glow fo for my comp gun.
I had three trigger jobs done by Rich a Canyon creek and love them all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top