Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2003 3:23:15 AM EDT
Supposed to happen early this year.  I've been debating getting an XD, but I need another 9mm like I need a hole in the head.  I don't want to bother with .40, especially if I can get a .45 in the near future.  So WHEN IS IT GOING TO GET HERE?

Ross
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:06:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:07:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been hearing from quite a few places for a while now around the end of Feb. Would makes sense for them to hurry up. With S&W bringing out the SW99 in .45 and new offerings in the works from other companies, they would not want to be left behind from a good market.
I am waiting anxiously on one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Me 3 (or 4 or 5, whatever). Quite sure the Ruger P90 will go in as a trade on an XD 45. I have the XD 40 and it sure is sweet.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#4]
i want a walther p990 in 45 acp, when they build it, i will buy it
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know when it's comimg out but as soon as they do I'll buy one sight unseen.  That's how much I love my XD9!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top