Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 11:15:04 AM EDT
Does anybody know if the OD Tacticals in 45 ACP are out yet?  

If they are not does anybody know when they will be?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
According to SA's website: XD .45ACP it is out new for '06 in OD Green.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:25:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Just talked to Springfield this afternoon.  They told me they shipped some OD Green XD45 ACP this week to choice dealers but the numbers were pretty low.  They said that they will be in full production of the OD Green by the end of this month and greater quantities will ship in the next 30 days.

MadDog
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe some one can answser this one for me? When ordering a Tactical is there a opt. for night sights?
I'm wanting a 45 acp Tactical in OD Green, or a Sand color. And I'm wanting nite sights. Also are there any dealers that this room recomends in N.E.Ohio to buy from?

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, there goes another $500 bucks. I really like the OD XD-45 and was almost (almost) hoping it wouldn't be available for awile so I could finish paying off my new MC Operator first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top