Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 12:13:14 PM EDT
Just got my new XD-45 today, its an awesome gun. What are my options for IWB holsters, I want to use it as my carry pistol.
Tom
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, I just walk around town with it straped to my thigh in my drop leg. For a Inside Waistband holster Id look at KRAMER LEATHER...

IWB HOLSTER KRAMER

DROP LEG HIGH SPEED GEAR

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't see any xd holsters on the kramer site only 1911
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:12:56 AM EDT
[#3]
huh.......... they have a XD-40 holster that fits the XD-45 pistol nicely. call em and ask em. ill post a link later gotta go to work...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I know the one that came w/ the system is crap let me know how you do I'm getting my CCW to carry it
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
crap, cant find the kramer holster... heres some other options....

BLADE TECH

HERES ONE BUT I THINK ITTLE WEAR OFF THE FINISH
GUNNERS ALLEY

Hmmmm.... Kramer had one for the XD 40/9 and it fit the 45 ACP, but i cant seem to find it..... call them and ask em if they have it... I think it was kramer........ ahh crap.....

CXS
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I did a little hunting around and found that Galco makes thier skyops for the XD-45, and on the Springfield board one of the guys got a don hume for the XD-40 and said he had good success with it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#7]

I use a Bianchi profesional and it works great for me.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:27:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Some people say the .40 and 9mm holsters will fit the .45 ACP... If it dont fit you can probably sell it here.....

DON HUME WEB SITE....

HOME PAGE

EBAY!!!

DON HUME

DON HUME 2

SUEDE

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I ended up getting my IWB holster here: http://www.rolsongunleather.com/
Price was great and I had it 2 days later. I wore it last night and was very impressed. The wife and family didn't even know I was packing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top