Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 8:56:34 PM EDT
Does anyone know if the Fobus XD roto paddle holster will fit the XD45 ? don't care for the
One that came with it just for belt loops.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:38:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Rumor has it they all will fit personally I would look at the blade tech.

Fobus holster seem to be rough on the finish
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Just becuse i'm a nice guy and only live a few blocks from a store that has one i'll go run and find out.

Jess

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Well sorry just got back and they sold it...

if you have an XD40 you could allways take some messurements and messure one at the store...

also you might want to try do take it in to see if it will fit into a Uncle Mikes holster.. *it seems there everywhere here*
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Rumor has it they all will fit personally I would look at the blade tech.

Fobus holster seem to be rough on the finish

BIG +1

My fobus worn out my pricey 1911, had settling marks on the top of the slide, very unslightly.

But, it was a very good holster though.......
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:44:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I am using my .45 in the same holster I used my XD 9mm in. Its a Bianchi leather holster.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:36:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm using a  blackhawk CQC holster for a xd 45acp tactical it fits fine. all XDs are same size except for barrel length
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#7]
My XD-45ACP fits perfectly in my Blade-Tech XD-40 holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top