Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 10:53:59 AM EDT
I emailed SA yesterday about a 5in ("Tactical") XD-9 with a stainless slide; a configuration currently only offered in .45 GAP(). here is my email and the reply.

----------

Hello, I am wondering if there is a possibility that you would someday produce a 9mm XD bi-tone in the 5in. tactical version, and how far in the future would that be if you do intend to produce it? You currently only produce a 5in bi-tone XD chambered for the .45 GAP. I know there would be a market for a 9mm version.

Thank you for your time and I would greatly appreciate a response!

-----------

Hi,

Don’t expect a 9mm 5” Bi-Tone in 2006.  That very well may be something for 2007, but nothing is decided yet (it’s not even March).  We do get quite a few requests for the particular pistol though.  Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

John Moe

Regional Dealer Representative
Springfield Armory
420 West Main St.
Geneseo, IL 61254
800-680-6866  
[email protected]
---

so i guess all the bi-tone fans can do is wait for '07
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top