Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 1:01:36 AM EDT
After Looking around i think we needed a Thread with Links to stores and info. i'll start off with a coupple i have found.

www.xd-hs2000.com pretty good prices on most things.. they carry alot of parts, do refinnshing and have Mags/Holsters.
springfieldxdstore.com seems like its mostly glock stuff.. WTF!?!?!
*Added by XDTom40*
www.pistolgear.com/
www.gunnersalley.com/

Will Edit to update first post

Jess
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
The Springfield XD store seemed to have a trigger connector for glocks but I didnt see anything for XDs, in fact most of the stuff on the sight is for glocks. WTF!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Ohh son of a... i swore they had one for an XD.. guess i was wroung
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]
We have started to stock XD magazines and will add more accessories in the near future.

TOP GUN SUPPLY
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
We have started to stock XD magazines and will add more accessories in the near future.

TOP GUN SUPPLY

Awesome... Get some XD .45 mags and I'll buy a few
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:55:01 AM EDT
[#7]
xd-hs2000.com <- Might be a good idea to call in an order.  I know he's pretty busy moving into a retail location.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I was going to Order from XD-HS2000 but they only have paypal.. and i wont give them a chance to earn anouther dime off of me.. *they cost me probably over $300 becuse they kept charging to the wroung account*
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#9]
^ Try giving James a call.  He'll take other forms of payment.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Canyon Creek sells XDs from the factory as long as you have custom work done to it too.

Rich, the owner & smith, has his custom work prices listed. However, he does not have his prices for the actual weapon. Do any of you know what he is charging for the base weapon? He has not responded to my last email.

His website is: www.canyon-creek.com/
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Canyon Creek sells XDs from the factory as long as you have custom work done to it too.

Rich, the owner & smith, has his custom work prices listed. However, he does not have his prices for the actual weapon. Do any of you know what he is charging for the base weapon? He has not responded to my last email.

Does he really?  Id like to know this too because I was planning on buying another XD9 and sending it off but that would save alot of time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does he really?  Id like to know this too because I was planning on buying another XD9 and sending it off but that would save alot of time.

Yeah. I got that much out of him. However, over my next couple of emails asking about the base price there was some confusion on what my question was. I reworded my question and sent a reply, but he never wrote me back.

I tried digging around in the hs2000talk.com forums and I found plenty of posts about his work, but none talking about the base price of his XDs.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I cannot say enough about pistolgear.com. The service is one of the best I have ever seen. Old School (Scott) will help you out with anything that you may need and has a ton of knowledge about the XD. Highly Highly recommend www.pistolgear.com for all your XD stuff.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Somtimes best to just call Rich.
But I will dig up a link for some of his specials.
http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=31524&highlight=canyon+creek

www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=31524&highlight=canyon+creek
Looks like production ready are right around $940
Bomars ,trigger,tungston insert,gun kote.

Another link

www.crossbreedholsters.com
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:48:28 AM EDT
[#15]
bump.

thanks for links
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Anarx

I just wanted to clairfy your statement

We did not charge you 300 dollars did we, if so this is the first I have heard about it. Or did you mean paypal at another dealer overcharged you.

By the way we paid for a merchant account and had the option to use paypal or a regular shopping cart with our real merchant account. And after 9 months we averaged about one non paypal transaction a month. So we basically dropped the non paypal webstuff, and now take orders non paypal over the phone through the toll free number.

And as far as being busy.....yes I am always busy but if you call and I get your number on the caller ID as soon as I get done with the Current customer I will call you back. We are now fully licenced in GA so we are 100% open and waiting.

And if I did charge Anarx 300$ he is the calmest person I know, I would hae called and cussed me out long ago.

Oh yea incase you diddnt know I am responsible for xd-hs2000 Anarx give us a call and we will try to earn you business.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#17]
thank you that means alot to hear that.. it was not you it was paypal they really screwed me over bad...

i will deffently be keeping you guys in mind for future transactions. it was just i also can not, not just will not use paypal..

you do have some very good products and pricing on your website and for future conisderations you will allways be there..

thank you for replying here and no by no means did you accadently charge me $300.

Thank you for your concern

Jess
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top