Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 11:26:14 AM EDT
I bought this SA 45 just prior to XMAS from a guy that was hard up for cash.  He claimed he'd shot 2 boxes of shells through it. I gave him $400 for it.  It came with 2 mags, tools and case with manual.  There wasn't a mark anywhere on the gun and looked brand new.  

Here's some pics.  I was shooting WWB 230gr.s @ 25yds, no failures of any kind, ran 200 rounds throuhg it.

Now I'm one of "1911" owners, never really wanted one but needed one for the collection.  

So the Colt owners are kool aid drinkers do the 1911 guys have a favorite drink?  

Here's some pics

Enjoy!

ETA  Shit I cant the pics to work something keeps adding characters to the string

i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/69cougarXR7/SA45-1.jpg

i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/69cougarXR7/SA45.jpg
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
$400?  You got taken, my friend.  I'm feeling charitable today, and I'll take it off your hands for $400.  The offer is only good today, and only until I start drinking.

Let's see if this works:

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:44:24 PM EDT
[#2]
"Santa" was very good to you!

Enjoy it!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
If that is the alloy frame and night sights you got a good deal. Mine was $700 new. It is a nice pistol but I am replacing the two piece guide rod with a plug one of these days. Mine shoots more reliable with Novak of Mecgar mags and a 18.5lb recoil spring and now it eats about any type HP that I feed her.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top