Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:02:51 AM EDT
Just ordered my latest SA XD... now all I need is the .45ACP when it comes out this year.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Did it come stock with the Xgear extender?
This is one candidate I've been looking at for this summer's backpacking season.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Love the 40 sub myself!  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the 4" XD40 and I love it.  BTW the XD45ACP is already out.  Go buy it!  I know I will have one before the end of the year.  I just need to recover financially from Christmas first.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice!
Did it come stock with the Xgear extender?
This is one candidate I've been looking at for this summer's backpacking season.

Yes!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have the 4" XD40 and I love it.  BTW the XD45ACP is already out.  Go buy it!  I know I will have one before the end of the year.  I just need to recover financially from Christmas first.

Ya!  I need to recover too.  Been buying to much ammo lately
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually I just bought another AR upper, a Ruger 10/22, and a Spanish FR8 all in the last month, not to mention all the damn ammo that I buy.  Every time I go to Wal Mart I buy all the Winchester White Box that they have.  LOL..
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#7]
LOL!  Me too.  Just picked up another 4 boxes last night!.  My trips to wally world for a few items are starting to get expensive.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I piccked up my new XD40 testerday and shot it today.  Very accurate for a 3" gun  and of course very dependable as with all XD's.  No FTF or FTE.  Love this gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top