Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 8:53:55 AM EDT
Does anyone know how hard this is to have done??   I have a couple XD's .  My Service 357 Sig trigger pull is significantly longer than the other pistol's.  

I have heard its pretty difficulty but i figured i'd ask.  

thanks for any information
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
The only adjustment to lighten the trigger is done at the Springfield Custom Shop - I sent my Tactical XD9 in for the competition trigger job, the Custom Shop did an outstanding job.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Canyon Creek does an awsome 4lbs trigger job. I'm sending mine off to them soon.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:42:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Rich@Canyon-creek is the man reduced take up short reset and no overtravel. offers 4# carry and 2-5 comp.I have two going to him this week.The compact was done early this spring and I love it he actuelly smooths all the action and offers some sweet gun-kote options too
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3008/best316vl.jpg
Heres my whole familyCanyon-Creek
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a 3# trigger from Rich at Canyon Creek.  It is awesome.  He also changes the take up and over travel.  WAY better and worth every penny.

The Springfield Armory custom shop also recommends him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the 5" 40, I want to send it to Canyon Creek, how long is the turn around for a trigger job?

I tried emailing him but he never replied.

Clint
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I just had two done he recieved them on Monday and called on Friday They both are done Right around a week always.Doesn't Check his email allot best to call.
I may have him do some slide lightning this winter.
Great guy awsome work
Canyon-creek
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top