Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2015 10:57:34 AM EDT
Anyone buying a NEW Springfield XDS-9 between June and now is eligible for a Springfield 3-mag give-away program.  Go to their site for full info.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone buying a NEW Springfield XDS-9 between June and now is eligible for a Springfield 3-mag give-away program.  Go to their site for full info.
View Quote

Picked mine up in May. Guess my impatience got the best of me. LOL!!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I see two mags, range bag and mag carrier.  That's cool too.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Wife took advantage of that offer a few days ago with her XDs purchase.

Vince
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be picking my Xd Mod. 2 up in a few weeks and I'll be taking advantage of it too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I owe you a big thank you.  I am approved.  Just bought the XDS 9 FDE from Davidson's when I read about this program

Thank you for your purchase of a Springfield Armory® Pistol Your claim for the GearUp promotion has been approved. Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for processing and delivery.

Thank you for choosing Springfield Armory®!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice, I like that Davidson's color scheme.

Last time I did a SA promotion, had my mags in a tad over a week, they're great on quick shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top