Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2013 4:06:32 PM EDT
I just picked my XDS .45 ACP from FedEx. I got a free extended magazine. However, when the mag is fully seated the mag release is loose and wiggly. Is this safe?

PS
I shipped my pistol out the day I got the recall notice. I believe approx. 8/30/13.

PS Again:
I loaded a full mag and the mag release is wiggly and is now very difficult to manipulate the dang thing to release.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was always really tight, something i noticed over other guns.

I have not got mine back yet.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Placeholder for response once I get mine back.

To the OP, what date did you ship yours to Springfield? I took mine to the FedEx store on the friday before labor day. It shipped out on the day after labor day (I missed the truck on that friday ). Just trying to get an idea of when I can be expecting mine back.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To the OP, what date did you ship yours to Springfield? I took mine to the FedEx store on the friday before labor day. It shipped out on the day after labor day (I missed the truck on that friday ). Just trying to get an idea of when I can be expecting mine back.
View Quote

I contacted SA today and they said guns that were received, into their system 9/4, were shipping tomorrow 10/23.  They said the day your firearm arrived was not necessarily the day it was received into their system.

My mag release was almost a 2 hand job it was so tight.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

This - mine is 9mm
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This - mine is 9mm
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This - mine is 9mm

same
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#6]
When you load the mag it won't be wiggly.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I shipped my pistol out the day I got the recall notice. I believe approx. 8/30/13.

View Quote

Good to know.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I contacted SA today and they said guns that were received, into their system 9/4, were shipping tomorrow 10/23.  They said the day your firearm arrived was not necessarily the day it was received into their system.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also good to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top