Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2012 3:27:49 PM EDT
Don't know much about Springfields.......but....a co-worker is selling a 4 inch Service model, .40 cal, in great shape with holster , 2 mags and kydex holster for $350.
Yes or No?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say yes go for it, I love my 40 service great gun.
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 5:27:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell of a deal!
The 40 was my first xd.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
.40xd was the first non revolver I ever purchased and it's still the first one I reach for and the one that sleeps on my nightstand. I would buy it in a second for that price. I paid $500 for mine new and it came with 5 mags, 2 mag holders, holster, speedloader, and cleaning supplies. I still consider it one of the best valued I've gotten in a gun purchase. I have several thousand rounds through it at this point and it only ever gets better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top