Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2002 5:12:24 AM EDT
I've had the HS2000 (now the Springfield XD) for a little over a year and it's been fantastic. Just wondered if there were any other current users or people thinking about it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, my wife gave me one for Christmas. I really like it and now I want a XD-40.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 6:14:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been thinking about one off and on for a while.  I saw a used HS2000 at the last gunshow for $350.  I probablly would have bought it if I had the free cash, but I'm trying to pay off debt, not incure morehave
Maybe I can justify it to myself as a .40.  I don't have one of those since I sold off my HK/USP40F a few years ago.

Ross
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Springfield xd-40. I love it! After about 300 rounds I still have not had any malfunctions. It shoots a little high but other than that it is a great pistol. The only other pistol that may be more comfortable in my hand is the walther p99s. The xd pistols have a very natural feel to them. I highly recommened them to anyone who cant decide. Theprice is very good for what you are getting!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm planning on getting one with my tax refund
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#5]
So far the mags for the S&W 59 series seem to be the easiest. The only mod done on most is to flatten the top of the hole to a D with flat part at top.

I've never bothered since I hav e a couple dual mag carriers.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Bought one this week after reading all the good things about it.  I put 150 rounds through it and I love it.  I'll buy another one if I can get rid of a rifle, and I don't mean getting rid of an AR or AK.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top