Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 11:37:00 AM EDT
I'm talking about the XD service and subcompact models.  For me it's a toss up between the black/OD and the all black.

What is your poison?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
All OD looks cool.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
OD is my fav. Stainless would be 2nd
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I own an all-black model, but I don't dislike any make of the XD.  The OD version would probably be on the bottom of my list, though.

*shrugs*
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's mine....although the frame isn't OD, but not too sure if the plastic would permit duracoat to adhere to it.

Still...quite nice, and nicer now that the AWB may sunset and possibly buy hicaps once more....instead of using crappy Beretta mags (replaced 1 ejector already), oops!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for posting that MisterSuzuki, that's my favorite color XD.

ak_kraut
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
NP Mr. Krackels.....this month's color will probably be stainless steel, I'll post pics when I finishit.

Quoted:
Thanks for posting that MisterSuzuki, that's my favorite color XD.

ak_kraut

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Id go with stainless, after having my black one rust several times.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#8]
WooooHoooo...I just picked up an XD-9 service model black/black today.  I can't wait to shoot her.  I'm having fun just caressing her for the moment.  Hopefully the damn rain lets up soon so I can head out to the range.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:09:24 AM EDT
[#9]
All black, blued, or parkerized for me. I can't stand the looks of two tone pistols.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top