Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 7:21:22 PM EDT
bi-tone XD45 tactical in good condition with the "XD gear" package and three mags.

I say good condition (it looks very good) because it's had approx 5k rounds fired through it.

thanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Retail value, I'd say in the $350-400 range, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:28:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I actually fell into a deal a few weeks back and picked up a used xd .45 tactical in black with the gear kit 2 mags and trig night sights
for 479.00 the kicker is the guy who sold it just purchased it 3 weeks earlier for his first gun and to ccw and decided it was too big
to carry and never even fired the thing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#3]
A few months ago, I was offered $350 at a shop if I traded my black service model in towards another pistol.

Mine has less than 1k through it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A few months ago, I was offered $350 at a shop if I traded my black service model in towards another pistol.

They offered you wholesale for the gun, NOT retail. $350 is about what it's worth wholesale too, I might add.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the responces,

I found a nib blk/blk one today with xd gear, 1 ten round and 2 thirteen round mags for just a bit more than the dude's asking for the used bi-tone.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:02:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They offered you wholesale for the gun, NOT retail. $350 is about what it's worth wholesale too, I might add.

I know that.  I posted it to show what a local shop was offering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top