Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2004 3:32:54 PM EDT
I am considering trading in/selling my Ruger P89 (9mm) and picking up a wheel gun with a little more punch. Posted a while back on here because I was considering .45 ACP, but if I am getting rid of the 9mm, then a new caliber wouldn't throw things off too much. Is it stupid to want to limit the variety of caliber ammo between guns?

TRACKER MODEL 627 .357 Mag. REVOLVER
MODEL 66 .357 Mag. REVOLVER
MODEL 608 .357 Mag. REVOLVER  

Leaning toward the Tracker... like the look and the price was nice at the most recent gun show I went to. Not looking to compete or anything... it'll be for HD and plinking.

Can revolvers be tweaked to decrease the amount of pressure to function the double action of the trigger?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
What about a Ruger ? Like a GP-100 ?

Available with adjustable sights and the awful full lug if that’s what you like.
Better quality and warranty and built much stronger for about the same price.

Wolff springs has replacements for just about everything.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the awful full lug if that’s what you like.

Rangie? What is a "full lug"? The area underneath the barrel?

If/when I do get a revolver it'll be my first, so I'm still learning about these.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's the same gun with the full lug-

It's just dead weight. Leaving the lug saves the manufacturer some machining and some people like it for recoil controll or looks. Same goes for un-fluted cylinders.

Another big plus for the Ruger over the Taurus is the absence of the Porting. Like a .357Mag isn't loud enough !
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a 6" M66 & it seems alright so far.  Not as nice as the S&W but it works.    
Wolff & others make spring kits to lighten the trigger pull.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I just bought a 617SS Taurus .357  that i carry from time to time. Its a really nice weapon. personaly i think its very underpriced. the 2" barrel makes alot of noise but it has been utterly reliable. i also own a Colt King Cobra and an Annaconda. i Like my Sigs for auto's however
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 2:54:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wolff & others make spring kits to lighten the trigger pull.

How experienced in "gun smithing" do you have to be to be able to pull off a "spring job"? Probably better in the hands of a professional than to take chances of messing it up and posibly creating a safety hazard?

Thanks for the info guys. Especially on the Ruger. I'll have to read more about it. Whenever I think Ruger revolvers I always picture my fathers "old west" style guns and forget they might actually make something a little more modern.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 3:22:48 AM EDT
[#7]

How experienced in "gun smithing" do you have to be to be able to pull off a "spring job"? Probably better in the hands of a professional than to take chances of messing it up and posibly creating a safety hazard?

The mainspring is a piece of cake. The trigger return is no harder than building an AR-15 lower.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 3:47:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The mainspring is a piece of cake. The trigger return is no harder than building an AR-15 lower.

Good to know... I'm looking forward to installing the trigger group in an AR when I get around to building one from the "scratch". To me that is a milestone for a gun lover...
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Here's the same gun with the full lug-
www.ruger.com/Firearms/images/Products/53H.gif

It's just dead weight. Leaving the lug saves the manufacturer some machining and some people like it for recoil controll or looks. Same goes for un-fluted cylinders.

Another big plus for the Ruger over the Taurus is the absence of the Porting. Like a .357Mag isn't loud enough !

What purpose does the porting serve... same principle as a compensator reduces the rise in the muzzle rise?

The full lug just look cool to me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Most revolvers being manufactured today are junk....My opinion based on what I see in the Industry. Most manufacturers are spending less and less time on the fitting and finishing of the wheel guns, they are installing keyed locking systems, thumb operated safeties and cranking them out and have poor quality control. (This can be said for many products these days.)

If you want to hear the heartache and headache on Taurus Revolvers go to Graybeard Outdoors Forum...it won't take you long to understand what I am trying to relate.

If I was to purchase a revolver it would be one that pre-dates the AK Smith & Wesson Series. (AK=Ass-Kissing...that Smith & Wesson did by complying with our opposition) Bitter? Yes. The earlier models had beautiful finishes and smooth triggers. The last Smith & Wesson I will buy for a customer had a trigger that resembled the feel you get from a 2 dollar cap gun (not a joke) and the cylinder locked up during rapid fire.

So save yourself some grief...purchase an older S&W or Colt have it checked out and tuned up by a gunsmith and enjoy the hell out of it because it could be awhile before you see a new high quality DA revolver in your local gunshop.

MT's 2 cents and here is some extra change for the bus. Your first idea (45ACP) is the best .

I am not going to proof read it ... so sorry for any mistakes.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 11:32:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I own a 617 and a 608.  I love em both.  They always go bang, and never malfunction  YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If you want to hear the heartache and headache on Taurus Revolvers go to Graybeard Outdoors Forum...it won't take you long to understand what I am trying to relate.

Just signed up on GBO (thanks for pointing me there) and read the thread about GB returning his twice. What a mess.

Let me ask you this, and I'll probably post the same question on there for a second opinion (not that I don't trust yours):

If/when I go to the gun store/show looking to buy, what are some things I should be looking for when I am handling the revolver?

I have heard a few terms already that I'm not familiar with on GB
"the crane was free to move forward and allow the cylinder to hit the rear of the barrel"
"With hammer back you can barel detect the slightest bit of side to side play'
"cylinder felt kind of sloppy but it might lock up fine when it counts"
"visable drag marks on the cylinder"
"barrel cylinder gap"
"misaligned cylinders"
"poor cylinder latch"
"end shake"
"timing issue"

Care to fill in the gaps for me?

I never realized that revolvers could have such serious QC issue. I always figured after a couple hundred years of making them they would have gotten it down to a science by now. What gives? It has always seemed to me that a revolver is a pretty simplistic firearms that was supposed to be devoid of the amount of problems/malfunctions you could encounter with a semiauto. Now I'm not so sure
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 8:47:21 AM EDT
[#13]
So far it sounds like hit or miss on whether you get a good one or one that wouldn't pass QC.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 9:42:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Just picked up a Taurus 66SS .357 with a 4" barrel.

This is a used gun with a minimum number of rounds through it.  I decided to change that

So far after about 100 rounds (just bought the thing last week) I think I really like it.  Trigger pull is crisp when firing single action.  Double action trigger pull sucks though.  There are tweaks that can be done I'm just not ready to do that yet.  

Weight isnt' really an issue and felt recoil isn't bad at all.  So far its been a decent shooter for me and fairly accurate.  I'm still getting used to shooting it and I'm not happy with the double action trigger pull.  Of course I could get used to it as well.  

IMHO get it and try it out.  I've shot S&W revolvers and really liked them but this Taurus is close.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#15]
"the crane was free to move forward and allow the cylinder to hit the rear of the barrel"
Crane would be the piece the cylinder swings out on.

"With hammer back you can barel detect the slightest bit of side to side play"
This one is not correct. It should be. "When the trigger is fully depressed the cylinder should have minimal rotational play." The reason this is important is having the chamber lined up with the bore

"cylinder felt kind of sloppy but it might lock up fine when it counts"
Slop in the cylinder can be from poor fit at the factory or wear on any of the contact points. Even some sloppy cylinders are tight and lined up correctly at the moment of lock-up (when the hammer starts it's journey)

"visable drag marks on the cylinder"
I believe they are talking about the wear line left by the cylinder stop...this can be an indicator (if worn deeply) of excessive use. Or it could mean someone liked to free spin the cylinder to hear the little clicking noises..haha

"barrel cylinder gap" : Gap between front of cylinder and barrel
"misaligned cylinders" Chambers of the Cylinder not lining up with the bore
"poor cylinder latch" Cylinder Latch frees the cylinder to swing out for load/unload.
"end shake" Not sure I would have to see the context
"timing issue" Any part of the rotational and locking events occuring out of time.

I really think they are trying to put them out too fast and haste makes waste....

MT

I hope I have answered some questions...and not made many more.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I really think they are trying to put them out too fast and haste makes waste....
MT
I hope I have answered some questions...and not made many more.

Sure does.... thanks MT. Nice to have straight forward answers for a change... no wise cracks or condescending remarks.

I'm not familiar with how they manufactuer these... I figured they had individual CNC type machines that are programmed to mill out each part, in which case I would expect near precision... but if things can be that far out of tune I guess my imagination is running wild... because now I picture a warehouse full of monkies hammering on steel stock.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I like to purchase items that look finished no matter if it is a pistol or a car. So when I notice tooling marks, edges that don't meet flush and stainless steel that looks stained. I just don't feel I am getting my money's worth. Will the firearm still function...probably...but why waste my time and money on a product the manufacturer doesn't care about as much as I do.

CNC machines need their tooling calibrated or changed periodically and this is where you get the difference in tolerances...other parts are cast, forged, moulded...and it always comes back to fitting within acceptable tolerances. (And monkeys aren't as good as measuring and fine tuning as well paid machinists... have
MT

But I have probably went on to long on this and bored people with my opinion so I will leave some room for others to chime in. Feel free to shoot questions my way I will answer any I can and tell you if I can't.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Things are not all ways as bad as it sounde on the internet.

I have a safe full of both DA and SA revolvers some new, some used. The only one I've sent back was a Taurus 455 Tracker I purchased new. It went out of time after about 30 rounds The factory fixed it up the first time. Not realy that big of a deal for what I consider to be an economy revolver.

I have two K-frame smiths that I bought cheap as "projects" The first one is a model 18 that is accurate far beyond my abilities and just looks like a turd. It's been pitted from rust then had a hideous phosphate finish applied but I'm not inclined to do anything to it because it shoots so good. The second is a model 19 that is sitting at the bottom of the safe waiting to be sent out and be turned into something special.

All my Rugers have been fine.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Things are not all ways as bad as it sounde on the internet.

The factory fixed it up the first time. Not realy that big of a deal for what I consider to be an economy revolver.

That's a little more comforting. I can't imagine that if a product was that bad they would continue to sell it... and even if they did why would the dealers buy them?

Thanks... everyone.
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Just my two cents and a stick of gum...

The finest revolvers I own are both S&Ws.  One is a Model 29-2 w/ 4" barrel and per MT's liking it's a pre AK series Smith.  The other is a 125th anniversary model 25-5(?) in 45 LC.  The 45 has hands down the sweetest trigger pull of any revolver that I or my father and Uncle have encountered.  (Even though it's an "Special Edition" it's a been a shooter)

I have an old Taurus 669 4" barrel 357 magnum.  This pistol had had the piss shot out of it and conitunes to be serviceable to this day.  I got it 10+ years ago and as my first handgun that I routinely carried it has been shot countless times.   There is no better warranty in the firearms world than that offered by Taurus. That's not just my humble opinion- it's a fact.  They have a "Zippo warranty"  if it says "Taurus" on it, and as long as it ain't a Ford- they'll fix it no matter who bought it and when.

I have a Ruger Security Six that I inherited and it appeared to be unfired.  Later I found it had a malfed up sear/trigger connection and it couldn't be fired.  I sent it in and in 16 days had it returned good as new.  The Ruger revolvers are extremely easy to disassemble down to the bits and pieces. However a lot of main parts can only be purchased from the factory and only through fitting it to the specific pistol.  This may be good ju-ju for liability- but why make a gun that parts can be easily swapped if only the factory will swap them?

The thick and the thin of it, buy one that will make you proud in the ownership of it.  All the above are welcome additions to my collection. Faults or no faults- they are amazing examples of fine craftsmanship and pride.

Sly
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:09:00 AM EDT
[#21]
I handled a Taurus .357 revolver (I wanna say it was the model 627). Gotta say it felt pretty good. I looked for wear on the cylinder but didn't see any.

I may have been doing somethign wrong, but a I thought that revolvers had a kind of safety feature where you pull the hammer back to the first point where it will "stop" and that locks out the double action so that you have to continue to cock the hammer to fire it... or something to that effect. Or am I thinking of a single action, where the first stop locks the trigger. It's been a while since I handled a revolver.

Anyway... I did like the feel and look of this one. It may be a potential buy down the road, although I might try to test fire someo f the rentals at the store first.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I had a Taurus 65 years ago.  It was a nice gun, but it was obvious where the cost-cutting was made with all of the machine marks inside the gun.

But, it was accurate and reliable.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#24]
I have heard bad stories about the Taurus models with the allen head set screw saftey, hanging and locking whn not even being used.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I have heard bad stories about the Taurus models with the allen head set screw saftey, hanging and locking whn not even being used.

I wuz wonderin how long  before those safeties (not just Taurus...) would become a problem.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My .454 Raging Bull fucked up after about 20 rounds so I sent it in to be repaired with a note saying..

Just to let you guys know, if this gun broke when I was about to defend myself from a bear my wife would have a hell of a lawsuit....

it took about 6 months to get the gun back from being repaired, don't think they liked my humor...

Wolfpack,

That was like sending food back to the chef that his food needs a pinch of pepper, some salt and btw, it was cold.

lol
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I have a Rossi 357 (www.rossiusa.com)

Its the same thing as the taurus and I enjoy it. It has stoped turning a few times but thats about to change.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#28]
I just bought my first Taurus, a Taurus M941 in .22 magnum.  It has a HORRIBLE double-action trigger pull and the cylinder locks up occasionally.  The only way to unlock the cylinder is to let the pressure off the trigger, rotate the cylinder slightly by hand, and then it will work again.  I'm going to run some rounds through it to see if it works itself out.  If not, I'll be sending it back to Taurus ASAP.  I will not be buying another Taurus anytime soon.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#29]
I have owned four, still have two.  Outstanding value.  My snubbie is much nicer than the smith 36 chiefs.  I owned both and could compare them side by side.  Functionally the same, but the smith was covered with machining marks.  I sold the smith.  I have more carry miles on my 85 stainless than anything, but my Glock 30 is quickly catching up.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I just bought my first Taurus,  It has a HORRIBLE double-action trigger pull .

I will not be buying another Taurus anytime soon.

+1

They all have HORRIBLE double-action pulls.  I have a Taurus 85 and a S&W 642.. basically the same gun  - .38 special snubbie.    The Taurus's trigger is very snappy.  It's impossible to keep the sights on-target as you pull the trigger - regardless of how slowly you try to pull the trigger.  The S&W's trigger is smooth and crisp.   The difference is like night and day.  

The result is that it's a challange to keep the hits on a man-sized target at 15 yards with the taurus.  With the S&W its easy to get baseball-sized groupings.

I can see how snubbies get a bad reputation for accuracy.  The trigger really makes it or breaks it - as far as offhand accuracy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#31]
For the money, I've never had a problem with the ones I've owned.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
For the money, I've never had a problem with the ones I've owned.

For the money? Not sure I understand what you mean? How do you compare mechanical failure with cost? Is there a formula? Like for every $10 you save buying a cheaper revolver you are allowed 1 malfunctions that doesn't count?

[not trying to slam your response... I honestly do want to know what youmean by this]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#33]
I've shot thousands of full power 357 rounds out of my 6" model 668 and hundreds out of my 2" model 605.  You can't buy a more reliable weapon-  read NO GUN REALTED MALFUNCTIONS since I have owned these two beauties, and you can't beat the forever warranty.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#34]
My Taurus .357 Magnum must be one of the rare quality ones. I've never had any trouble with it, it's spot on for accuracy, it handles wonderfully, and the double-action pull is as light as the single-action pull on either of my .45ACP automatics. Single-action, it counts as a hair trigger in my book. Smooth, reliable, and it looks nice for being the oldest handgun in the family collection.

The Colt Navy doesn't count, since it'll never be fired.

My father traded his Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum for the two .45's, a Gryffin and a Ruger. While I like both of them, I'm still heart broken over losing the Anaconda. That was a seriously nice gun, a custom model he picked up used at a gun show. I miss it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#35]
I have never had a Taurus Revolver, but I have a suggestion.

If you want a 6 shot .357 look at some older Smith and Wesson M19 and M66. They were both popular with law enforcement and good guns. I shot a M19 with a 2 in barrel in Michigan, it had a deep blue to it, large target trigger and adjustable sites. I loved the way it shot, the guy offered to sell it to me 300 dollars, I was not a MI resident and I didn't like the trigger or sites so I didn't buy it. But I loved it.

I would love to have an early M19 or M66, the models marked M19-2 0r -3 or M66-2 or 3. I think after the 80's the gun manufacturers let wheelguns go to shit.
Link Posted: 11/4/2004 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#36]
I have a Taurus Tracker M627 .357mag and have only two issues with it.  The ribber grips are "shedding" parts and are a little on the small side.  I know Taurus has one other style rubber grips for it but its not what im looking for.  All over the net I have searched for new grips but all I find is other people asking the same question without an answer.  Someone advised me to get some grips for a S&W and just work on them abit until they fit but I wouldnt know what model to get.  Also the double action trigger is just horrible as mentioned above but that can be fixed.

Its nice having 7 shots  
Link Posted: 11/11/2004 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#37]
I had a Taurus 669 many moons ago,It was a beauty!!Was dead on accurate & lots of fun to shoot.I sold it being a poor A1C & all & to this day I regret selling it.Last week I asked my favorite dealer to order me a Taurus 608,I can't wait to get it,I only wish that Taurus was still offering pistols with the wood grips.Did I mention that I really regret selling the 669????
Link Posted: 11/11/2004 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#38]
This this around?  Answer:  Good!
Link Posted: 11/13/2004 10:39:27 AM EDT
[#39]
I own a Taurus stainless model 44 6 1/2" bbl.  In my opinion it is a great gun.  Taurus is known for making good revolvers, as for their autos I'm not so sure.  My friend has a .40 millenium and I am not fond of it.  My revolver though is very accurate fun to shoot I reload for it which really cuts down on the costs.  Another bonus of having a revlover of a larger bore is big game hunting.  I am looking forward to using mine to go boar hunting.  I don't think you'll be disappointed if you buy one.
My only complaint about mine is the front sight came with a orange sticker on it as opposed to the orange plastic you see on other revolvers.  The problem was easily fixed however, I removed the sticker and used some hi-vis paint.  

Happy Shooting!
Link Posted: 11/13/2004 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm thinking about getting their 9mm revolver with maybe crimson grips.  Sort of like a backup to my XD-9.  Same ammo to carry also.

Anyone have any experence with them?
Link Posted: 11/14/2004 2:09:48 AM EDT
[#41]
I don’t understand the comment about not being able to hit a man-sized target at 15 yards. I guess there must be a lot of lemons out there. I have a 627 in 357, 6” and regularly shoot at gallon milk jugs and smaller targets at the 50-yard plinking range. My regular target shooting is at 25 yards. I can pretty much put all 7 shots between the eyes on a full size at 15 and I’m a lousy shot.
Link Posted: 11/16/2004 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
<snip>
...because now I picture a warehouse full of monkies hammering on steel stock.

LOL
Ever been to a vocational school machine shop full of freshmen?

I have a Taurus Tracker in .45 ACP; nice gun, good finish for about $350.  Purposly bought it for pin shoots but with only a five round capacity it does lack having one to "correct" for any errors in sight alignment.  THe cylinder does lock when I try shooting it SA.  The last time I used it for pins I was out after the first round, where as my Ruger SuperRedHawk .44 took me to 2nd place.
Link Posted: 12/15/2004 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Taurus 617, ported, conceiled hammer. 7 shot.

I've been able to hit a 12inch steel plate at 75 yards within two shots.

still looking for a good leather quality holster for it.

(currently sitting in a nylon "UM's" holster.)

-Jason
Link Posted: 12/20/2004 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#44]
S M I T H  &  W E S S O N
Link Posted: 12/25/2004 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#45]
My local dealer has M85s on sale for $218, and M617s for about $250 (approx.) I almost bot two, one for me, one for my mother, but then I read the taurus review here; www.handgunreview.com, and then this thread. The guns at the local dealer are disstributed by Davisons or Davidsons(?), they have a lifetime gaurantee, but WTF good is that when it's o'dark-hundred, and your in the middle of a highjacking, with a f'ed up gun that won't shoot? My mothers life and my life are worth WAY to much to monkey around with shit like Taurus!

BTW, I do have an old Taurus PT92, I got it used, it is trustworthy and has yet to fail me. I also have a S&W 642 post AK, it's VERY good, I can easly take a head shot at 25yards, great trigger pull, I've never even locked the key lock, but that has concerned me since the time I looked at it at the dealer. I thaght about trying to get rid of the safty, but maybe not?
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#46]
It seems to me that anything with moving parts has a chance of failure to function. Add crappy ammo, wear and tear and lack of maintance and you definitely increase your odds of the gun crapping out on you when you need it.

The majority of people seem to trash the Taurus revolvers, but it's hard to tell whether the people who talk good about them are the minority since most people prefer to give complaints than compliments about anything.

I hate to say it but after reading all the comments on here I think the only way to be sure is to buy one, shoot it, and see for my/yourself.

I hear people trashing Beretta pistols too, but I have never had any problems with them and the ones I have used in the past are all really worn and badly abused...
Link Posted: 12/31/2004 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I withdraw my opinion of Taurus untill further notice.

my damn gun broke. twice.

-Jason
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I just bought a 617SS Taurus .357  that i carry from time to time. Its a really nice weapon. personaly i think its very underpriced. the 2" barrel makes alot of noise but it has been utterly reliable. i also own a Colt King Cobra and an Annaconda. i Like my Sigs for auto's however

What do carry your 617 in?   I've got the stainless,nonported,bobbed hammer version and am really happy with it.   I've been looking for a holster for it .
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
  What do carry your 617 in?   I've got the stainless,nonported,bobbed hammer version and am really happy with it.   I've been looking for a holster for it .

Any holster for a S&W 686+ should fit or Merincle or ElPaso Saddlery will make one custom I'd bet.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
S M I T H  &  W E S S O N

+100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top