Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2006 6:15:26 PM EDT
I just went out today and picked up a new revolver, it is a Rossi M677 .357 Mag 2 inch barrel. I haven't got to take it to the range yet, but that will come tommorrow, weather permiting. I mainly bought it for carring when fishing and hunting, but I will also use it for some plinking too.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/ffems210/DSC00161.jpg
Link Posted: 6/15/2006 5:42:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Never had a Rossi, myself, but it looks pretty good. Post a range report, please, and let us know how it does.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Should be good for what you're intending for it.

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one just like it.  Keyword HAD.  Hope it works out better for you, mine broke.  If you want a plinker I reccomend a 9mm.
Link Posted: 6/17/2006 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
ive allways been intrested in rossi revolvers since seeing a 357 cyclops at a rest stop /gas station/fast food/sporting goods/gunstore.way cool.someware in N.C. on the trip from raleigh to emerald islland i think.i saw some airforce jets landing nearbuy.
that cyclops was too cool. and reasonable .with a very polished SS finish.impressed me .
Link Posted: 6/17/2006 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I took it to the range on Thursday evening and it shot great!!! I had no problems what so ever with this revolver. It was pretty accurate at 25 yds considering the 2" barrel, but the best accuracy came from when I was shooting at about 10-15 yds.  I really don't plan on doing a lot of plinking with this, mostly just a carry gun for when hunting and fishing. I am very pleased with this gun, and the price was right at $180 out the door.

As for the 9mm for a plinker, I already have a 9mm for plinking and carry. But I still like taking all the guns out once in while just for some plinking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top