Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 3:14:04 PM EDT
Hey all,
Got a bit of a dilemma here.  I have a S&W 66-5 3" with Hi-Viz sights.  The gun is in easily 99% condition (I'm the only owner and have 18 rounds MAX through her).  I just don't shoot the darn thing and I'm thinking about selling it.  The only thing that makes me apprehensive to part with it is that it's one of the last non-lawyer-lock S&W's AND it's hard to find a 3" .357.  I'm really into 1911's right now and might use the money to get another.  What say you?

R
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll probably get more for it on www.smith-wessonforum.com ....IF you sell it.  I'd keep it if I were you and try to get the .45 some other way.

HH
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd keep it, because there was a point in time when it was your gun of choice just like a 1911 is now.  If you sell it you will regret it.  I've regreted selling all the guns I've sold.  If it where me. I'd keep it, and find another way to save the money for the 1911.  I use to sell a gun to buy another, and I told the (then) wife, that I made a good sell and then I made a better buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top