Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 5:52:51 PM EDT
.....as in Uberti SAA.

This is my Uberti SAA Clone. Stainless steel, 5.5 inch barrel, 45 Colt.

Very slick gun, with a really crisp trigger. I'm very impressed with the overall quality. This stainless version appears to be even better made than the blued ones, which are very nice guns. No goofy transfer bar safety.

It is a real nice copy of a SAA.

"click, click, click, click"
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet gun!!!! I bought the Beretta Stampeed which is a Uberti. Can you load all the shells or do you have to leave one empty so the hammer can rest? IIRC I think some Single actions with the firing pin on the hammer have that thing like S&W double actions have where it lifts the hammer a bit up so the pin does not rest on the primer/empty chamber.

Nice gun and enjoy it!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It is strictly old school. Only safe to keep five loaded.

I like tradition, and I'm very used to carrying this way. Loading is a ritual.

Load one, skip one, load four, and then lower the hammer.

I think Uberti made the right choice, in giving the stainless steel a high polish. It makes it look like a nickeled gun, without any of the little quirks of nickel.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top