Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 6:24:46 PM EDT
Was wondering if any out there could lead me in the right direction locating a good source for some speed loaders for my smith .357 mag?
Thanks all.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#1]
HKS speedloaders have done me well.  

I'd check around online or at shows.  Now and again you can find deals on ebay.  However, recently I've seen used ones selling for more than new ones, so go figure...

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for HKS

Buy 2, and the cool little pouch to put them in.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:12:37 AM EDT
[#3]
safariland CII, no knob, just push it in and toss it away.  I've been using them for IDPA for a couple of years and have never had a problem
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I like revolvers. I have both Colts and S&Ws. HKS is the only company that makes them for many guns and models, and they work the same way, a twist clockwise to release. HKS is okay. HKS makes speedloaders from 22LR to 44Rem Spl/Mag.

Sarifland produces speedloaders for very restricted number of revolvers.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 on Safarilands, so much easier to use
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I will never use anything but Safariland, especially on duty.  They are much easier to learn with, just get them into position, push, and let it fall away as you close the cylinder and go back to business.  They also don't rattle like the others, and that's been VERY important to me a time or two.  My partner just ordered two from Midway today, after training with mine at the range.  For someone not already trained on some other kind, the C-II is the only way to go.

Papajohn
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Ran HKS for years.  Recently began the switch to Safarilands, tho I'm having a hard time finding them.

Nothing wrong with either really.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top