Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 3:22:31 PM EDT
I work with a woman that has a revolver that she had inherited form her ex. She wants to know how much she can get for it if she took it to sell it to a gun shop. I have not seen it so I don't know it's condition and I have only a little sketchy information about it from what she told me. A Google search didn't turn up anything. This is what she said it has on it. "Shaded Rossi S40 Leopold No Brass". It is a snub-nosed revolver and I am assuming it is a .38 special. Any information you can provide to help to guide her would be appreciated.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell her to keep it, take a firearms safty class and then carry it to protect herself.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:48:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like she would be lucky if they gave her $100 for it. She would do better keeping it and learning to use it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I've tried to talk her into keeping it but she doesn't want anything to do with t.t Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to be mean but I can't stand women like that! It's like something has to happen to them like getting raped before they might think about doing something to prevent that from happening and protecting themselves.

My Wife packs everyday and has had to use her gun on a bad guy once in her life so far. Thank God she had her gun with her that day!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#5]
PM me, maybe I can pursaude her into keeping it.
That is a good machine.  She should have it when on
occasion if it ever occursl

Ed
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:43:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Rossi's are great pistols. Especially for the money, I recently got a .357 snub nose at Academy for $237 out the door with a box of ammo. They are very dependable, my grandparents have one that has been fire many of times by me and not cleaned very often and it still runs like a top. They have had it for years. If she doesn't want it, buy it you won't regret it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:10:24 PM EDT
[#7]
tell her i'll give her $110 for it.

I have a Rossi 877 snubby that i love and it shoots great and has never broke on me. I would be with everyone else in saying that she should keep it and carry it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]
A friend of mine has a Rossi of some kind in .38 special, and is an outstanding shooter.  If you cant get her to keep it, maybe try to buy it off of her yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top