Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2005 5:28:50 PM EDT
I just purchased a .38 special and im trying to find out who makes it, all that is marked on the gun is  INA MOD I MADE IN BRAZIL
The gun is immaculate and shoots like a dream but I would like to know who made it incase I need parts.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you post a pic of it and all it's rollmarks?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know how to put on a pic. If you can tell me I can do?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't now remember, but I "think" INA was actually the importer of these revolvers.

The gun itself (I think) was made by the same corporation that made the Rossie revolvers, but this was sort of a "generic" branded model made for importers.

Externally, and to some extent internally, these are variations on the S&W double action small frame revolvers.

Quality is only fair, and value is low.

Basically, these were made for people who wanted nothing more than a handgun that would go "bang".

For parts, you can try Gun Parts Corporation, and Taurus.
Taurus bought out Rossie and probably still supplies parts for all these Brazilian made revolvers.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks ill look into it. it shoots real good for $125.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top