Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2002 4:13:52 PM EDT
I am primarily a semi-auto shooter but I have always had a few revolvers around for fun/recreation. Lately I seem to be finding interesting revolvers instead of autos. Not complaining, just find it an interesting trend.

Week or so back I located a 3.5" Model 27 that someone had neglected rather than abused. Lock-up and trigger pull was excellent, but the finish was trash. Price was too good to pass up and it is on lay away (waiting for police hold/check for stolen).

Today I went into another favorite shop and the manager (a good friend of mine) pulls out something they just got in that he thinks might intrest me. It was an early Ruger Super Blackhawk, one of the few that came with a steel ejector rod housing. It had been reblued (killing real collectors value) but reasonably well done. It too is now on lay away.

Kind of wonder what will turn up next. Hope it waits a while, the disposable income is shot for the time being.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Kind of wonder what will turn up next. Hope it waits a while, the disposable income is shot for the time being.

I find that the BEST deals usually show up about this time..............
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
way to go Dave. But it always seems like the best deals show up right after the cash leaves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top