Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2013 3:26:53 PM EDT
I recently picked up a pre lock 2.5 inch 686.  I'd love to carry it but I can't find a holster around here other than a POS Uncle Mikes brand or some custom job that I'd have to wait months for.  I always try to support the local LGS or the chain stores, but I'm coming up empty.

What I'm looking for is a decent OWB holster, leather is preferred.  What works for you guys that have something like my revolver?

Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought a Bianchi Cyclone for my Dad and his 2.5" Security Six. I like it better than the 5bhl I have for my sp101, but both are nice.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought the same gun, a 686+, and I bought a sourdough pancake holster from Simply Rugged.  Rob shipped my holster in less than 2 weeks and it was made specifically for my gun.  Nice work and decent price for a semi-custom holster.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a holster owb I used to carry my 686 2.5 inch but switched to a 4 inch barrel so now it's just sitting in the safe.  If you want pictures let me know.   Roy
I looked at it and it is a Galco holster with thumb snap in black leather.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for your responses guys.  I checked out Simply Rugged and I liked what I saw.  I might just go with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top