Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2011 7:03:28 PM EDT
Does anyone here have any experience with Armscor Revolvers?  This is what I am talking about;  http://centerfiresystems.com/AC-M206.aspx.
Link Posted: 12/5/2011 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
M206!!!!

most badass weapon ever.
Link Posted: 12/5/2011 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
M206!!!!

most badass weapon ever.

+1
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
The Armscor DA revolvers externally resemble the Colt "D" frame revolvers like the Detective Special and Diamondback.
Internally, they're totally different and are a transfer bar safety-ignition system that seems to have used a version of the Colt Mark III-King Cobra action design.

Colt had nothing to do with the Armscor, they didn't sell them the "D" frame design, they didn't sell them any tooling, and the Armscor is simply a look-alike rip off of the Colt look.
Quality of the Armscor is well below the Taurus.  There are questions as to how well the Armscor will stand up to any real use.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Armscor DA revolvers externally resemble the Colt "D" frame revolvers like the Detective Special and Diamondback.
Internally, they're totally different and are a transfer bar safety-ignition system that seems to have used a version of the Colt Mark III-King Cobra action design.

Colt had nothing to do with the Armscor, they didn't sell them the "D" frame design, they didn't sell them any tooling, and the Armscor is simply a look-alike rip off of the Colt look.
Quality of the Armscor is well below the Taurus.  There are questions as to how well the Armscor will stand up to any real use.[/quote]

That is what I was afraid of.  Thanks for the information.  I learned something about the revolver it is built to resemble.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an m206 with no complaints.  Got it for dirt cheap.

Are there nicer revolvers?  Of course. But it fit my need of an inexpensive glovebox gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top