Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 1:43:50 PM EDT

Sandwich is PB&J, just like a .44 Mag revolver, an old standby.

Here's just a pic of hardware

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
[homer] smores mmmm [homer]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't tell me you bought that bottled water.  

Nice gun.  I just purchased a .44 mag myself.  I was VERY tempted by the beauty of the S&W, but decided to go with the more classic looking super redhawk.  I'm actually new to .44 mag and love it immensly.  What a blast!  

Enjoy.

Gundraw
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, I'll give you a solid 8!!!

You've got a knife branded the same as yer wheelgun (a .44!!), and managed to work in a snack item with Bart Simpson on the package (very cool!)  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:05:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ok, I'll give you a solid 8!!!

You've got a knife branded the same as yer wheelgun (a .44!!), and managed to work in a snack item with Bart Simpson on the package (very cool!)  

I like the Smith and Wesson knives, they aren't Benchmades, but if I lose 'em or break 'em, who cares?  I'll just buy another.  I have 3.

I like the Simpson's smores crackers... mmmmmm, chocolatey goodness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top