Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2008 7:23:38 PM EDT
Took my LCP out again today and put about another 200 rounds of Magtech ball and Speer Gold Dot through it with zero malfunctions.  My wife, who has had some problems with limp wristing some of my other semi-autos, went along and even she couldn't make the little Ruger miss a beat.  Pretty happy with the gun so far...
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Another 200?  What's your total round count so far?  Did you have to wait long to get your LCP?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Another 200?  What's your total round count so far?  Did you have to wait long to get your LCP?

I have about 500-600 rds through the gun so far.  I bought the gun from a local shop about a block down the road a couple of months ago after calling around locally to see who had one in stock, so I didn't really have to wait for it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
That's cool.  I'd love to pick one up for pocket carry in the summer when the XD service is just too big to easily conceal in shorts and a t-shirt.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Took my LCP out again today and put about another 200 rounds of Magtech ball and Speer Gold Dot through it with zero malfunctions.  My wife, who has had some problems with limp wristing some of my other semi-autos, went along and even she couldn't make the little Ruger miss a beat.  Pretty happy with the gun so far...

nice report, if she can't make it malfunction, it should be here carry peace for sure.  Nice gun, never even know you are carrying it...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:43:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I just crossed the 200rd mark with mine.
Two jams around the 90rd mark, but nothing else.

Got mine after about 3 months on a waiting list.

Very pleased so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top