Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 1:25:44 PM EDT
I have an old target MkII that I want to throw a silencer on, but it has a bull barrel. Is there any way I can put a can on this without changing the barrel? Someone told me about "internal threading", but I have never heard of it? Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you try asking at the M16/NFA forum. . . lots of folks know more about that there.  I know some people switch the barrel out for pre-threaded pac-lites, but I think it'd probably be more cost efficient to get the barrel threaded.

It may be possible to relocate the front sight and thread the barrel as usual.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:30:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I'll look into moving the sight, I never thought of that.  That would probably cost less than a new barrel.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top