Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 12:10:04 PM EDT
Here's my "new to me" Vaquero! I wanted one for quite some time and finally found this one at the show for $320. The spring has been replaced with a "cowboy action" spring so that the hammer cocks back with minimal effort and the trigger is now officially "hair".

Actually, I wanted a .357 so that I could shoot .38s thru it cheap...but this one is more "original" in .45 and came at the right price..

Came with the original box and papers. Appears new.

I like the stainless with walnut grip look and can't wait to buy some .45 long Colt to feed it with.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats man.  Have one just like it in 4 5/8".  Take it when I go 4-wheelin' up in the mountains.  Enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! Yup, I'm gonna enjoy this one!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
They are awesome and fun to shoot. I've had my  .45 LC SS since about the mid 1990"s. I just now am thinking about getting into cowboy action shooting. I have a Rossi 92 lever action in .45 LC & a Rossi pump .22 LR as well. What a perfect combo. I am in the market now for another old stlye Vaquero in .45 LC and a Coach gun in 12 gauge. Enjoy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top