Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2002 10:49:33 AM EDT
Are the MarkII pistols more inherently accurate than the single six models.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't think so - but the semi-autos can be tricked out like nobodies business. The revolver probably has a better single action trigger pull than the Mk.II out of the box.

I use to have a single six convertible with the .22 Magnum/.22 LR cylinders in my collection (it was a buddies that I stored for him). The thing was really sweet shooting. I didn't leave my Mk.II stock long enough for me to remember how it shot.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Theoretically, the single action has the mass of the falling hammer that can cause small vibrations and result in less accuracy than an auto with the striker system.  In reality, people shoot better with either one.  Just depends on what they like better.

Ross
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
My mark II is stock, as is the single six. I have actually spent more time shooting the single six, that is why I question the inherit accuracy of the single six.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top