Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2002 4:48:07 PM EDT
CRAAAAPPPPPP......ain`t a ruger made that`s worth the money they want for them.....
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Not trying to start a flame war, are you?  This statement is based on what?  Your vast experience in owning Rugers?  You probably are a Glockaholic.  Dollar for dollar, they are worth more than Glocks.  I have never had a problem with any of my Rugers (or Sigs, for that matter).  They are accurate, reliable, and will digest any ammo I put in them.

Actually, I don't know why I am even bothering to respond to this garbage.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The revolvers seem fairly priced and I have never heard anything bad about the super blackhawks etc. Are you talking about the autos? I've heard the earlier 9's and 45s were jammers.

The P85 may have had problems, but I don't know.  I own a P89, P90, P91, P94, P95, and P97 (as well as 3 Sigs) and never a problem with any of them, especially any type of jamming problem whatsoever, except with a couple of ProMags I tried.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 3:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]
AAHHHH.....got you to FINALLY post...Larry.....sorry to rile your feathers tho.....it was just a poke..to get people posting.....actually...I LOVE rugers....vast experience in owning rugers?......here`s what I own/have owned......mk 2 bull....super b/hawk..71/2..(2deer with that one)...p90.(threw out 2 pro mags that did`nt work in it)...security six 4".....blackhawk 45 convertible.....blackhawk 357 convertible.....3-10-22`s..so far.....all I can recall at this writing....glock....no and probably not........forgive me...
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#5]
You turkey .  Just to get me riled up.  

The P90 was the one with the ProMags, just like you.

If you really do like Rugers, check out www.rugerforum.com
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Guess that`s why the promags were ..."such a deal"..........they did`nt look bad but....ruger mags were`nt really that expensive either................
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I had a few too...lost count, really. Best guestimate...around 6 10/22s, 2 GP-100s, 2 P-85s, 1 P-85MKII, 6 P-89s, 2 P-90s and at least a dozen MK1 and MKII .22 pistols and 1 22/45. (Not counting the AMT Lightning copy of the 10/22 with the folding stock)      Oops, edited because I forgot about the Blackhawks (3 or 4) a few Supers and a security 6.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#8]
One of my kids has had my p90 for a while.....but it may be coming back soon.....I don`t mind...I miss it.....he wants $$$ so he can get a ar something or other.....why would he want one of those???........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top