Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2010 2:59:51 PM EDT
I just picked walked into my local gun shop and sitting on the top shelf was a brand new super carry ultra for 1190.00.  Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but it looks very sharp.  I especially like that it lacks the swarz (sp) safety.   did I get a good deal?  A total impulse
buy but I couldn't help it.  I got the sickness...

Take care,

––Dave
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure its nice,, to big for me,, I carry a Keltec PF9... $289....... MY CC holster is a MAXPEDITION H-1 Waistpack.  $25 bucks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2010 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a great price, post some pics. They are a great lookin gun.
Link Posted: 9/18/2010 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice pistol. I can see the Super Carry in the 5" and 4" pistol but the Ultra seems a bit redundant to me. Sometimes it's the little things that make it stand out to some of us, to me it's just another Ultra.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Killin me Daddy>I have the Pro Crimson Carry. Now I must have the Super Carry Pro mod. Bout some pics. Sounds like a deal to me. Curious though? Is the frame aluminum or not? Was told aluminum couldnt be bobbed. Maybe thats if modified?????????
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Pics needed

Im actually debating on getting a Ultra carry CDP next month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top