Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2010 6:39:11 PM EDT
I just picked up a Desert Warrior and am having a hell of a time trying to pick out grips for this thing. I've looked at VZ grip but not sure what they'd look like on it so I thought I'd ask for some input.

I did look thru the DW picture thread but didn't see too many that changed the grips on their DW..........post pics if you have different grips.

Cheers,
J
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just picked up a Desert Warrior and am having a hell of a time trying to pick out grips for this thing. I've looked at VZ grip but not sure what they'd look like on it so I thought I'd ask for some input.

I did look thru the DW picture thread but didn't see too many that changed the grips on their DW..........post pics if you have different grips.

Cheers,
J

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=31&t=27762

Try this link
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked through both picture threads and didn't see too many........

I'm looking at a set of VZ grips Operators II Hyena Brown G10 & Military Bron G10 or Gator Backs in Desert Blonde or Military Brown.

I was hoping someone had a set of VZ's on their Desert Warrior.

Thanks.......
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I opted for Simonich gunner grips in ranger green on my black Warrior.
Link Posted: 7/29/2010 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Happen to have any pictures you mind sharing?

Link Posted: 7/29/2010 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 8/6/2010 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I run VZ's on both my Kimbers. Black operator grips on the Desert warrior and a set of god knows what they are called on my CDP 4in. The CDP grips look like rattlesnake skin and look and feel great. I like my grips aggresive as hell.
Link Posted: 8/11/2010 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I kept the stock grips. Then I changed to VZ.....before I sold it
Alex
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#8]
simonich gunner grips in black
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Not a Warrior but here are the VZ Operator II Hyenas on a Super Carry Pro:

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I got the same grips but in black. Simonich supplied the grips for the Actual DET-1 which is what the Warrior is based on so I went to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top