Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2009 6:41:18 PM EDT
Will somebody please tell me how wide the grip is on the BP Ten?
Thank you much
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is 1.179"
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you serious!  That's slimmer than a Glock.  Jeez' thanks alot, now I might have to get one of these
Thank you very much for the measurement.  I'm assuming that was taken with a caliper?

Edit - We are talking about the polymer frame high cap model right?  Just wanna' make sure.  Is +P okay in those?
Thanks amigo
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Happy to help.

Yeh, caliper measurement.  Upon re-reading your post, just to specify, mine is a BP Ten 2.  There was another oddball ten model (Ultra 10?) that I don't know much about, but it's pretty uncommon.

I don't know about the +P question, I don't shoot them so I never looked into it.  I skimmed the manual and can't find anything saying "don't use +P".  It's the standerd kimber 1911 manual that came with it and nowhere even mentions anything special about the polymer guns. The BUL website doesn't say anything either. I took this to mean I should treat it the same as any other 1911.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks alot brother, I really appreciate it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top