Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 6:08:12 AM EDT
Well, I'm new to the 1911 pistols. I usually shoot Sig Sauer, my P226 & P228.
I picked up a Colt Defender to try out as both a new carry gun and my 1st 1911.
It was giving me constant FTEs so I traded it in on a new Kimber Tac Pro II and am so happy!
I took it to the range and put 150 rounds thru it with no problems!
It was such a joy to shoot I had to go back the next day and shoot it some more!!
I've never been more accurate with a .45 than with this pistol and I've shot my friend's 1911s before.
I love this pistol!!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice pistol.  Do you mind telling us the price?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The tag was $825, but I did a trade and some cash.

Edit to add, the regular price was like $895, but it was an end of the year sale for $825.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:55:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The tag was $825, but I did a trade and some cash.

Edit to add, the regular price was like $895, but it was an end of the year sale for $825.

~ s0ulzer0

Nice deal...Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#4]
That is a good deal.  In this area (OR), the best price I've seen is $919.

I also agree with your accuracy & reliability comments!  I recently purchased a TLE, and I've had the same experience as you've described.

I like the Kimber 1911 so much, I sold my Glock 34 and Beretta 96.  After shooting the TLE, the other two just don't have any appeal now.  And, the Kimber's trigger is sooooooooooooo much better than the G34's & B96's.

Like you, I'm spoiled by the Kimber!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top