Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2004 5:51:10 PM EDT
I am writing an article about the Kimber 10mm and am looking for thoughts and opinions about this pistol.  Pictures would be cool too, and I will give full credit for any pictures if you want it that way.  I do already have plenty of pictures of my bone-stock out of the box pistol, but nothing customized.

From what I understand, it was only done in a stainless fullsize model and was a limited run for the summer of 2003.  I have one and am still in the course of my evaluation on it, but would like to hear from others who have had a chance to handle or fire one, and especially anyone else who managed to get a hold of one.  

Another thing that does not seem entirely clear to me is whether or not they hold eight nor nine shots in the mag and whether or not they will accept the old Colt Delta 10mm magazines.  For that matter, I am not sure, but it looks like the Kimber single stack .40 mags are the same as their 10mm mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top