Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2003 10:59:59 AM EDT
Well, I went to look at a Pro Carry today, with the intentions of getting it as an additional carry gun. However, when I got there, my dealer had in a new Pro BP Ten II. I took a look at it in comparison to the standard Pro Carry. I wanted a gun that was just a tad smaller overall than my two fullsize's, as an alternate carry gun. I was all set to get the Pro Carry, but, after handling the Pro BP, I just got all confused. The Pro BP turned out to be about $150 CHEAPER than the Pro Carry. That diddnt help any. I kept playing with the two for a few minutes. The final decision came when I dry fired each a few times. The trigger on the Pro BP was just, well, MUCH better/nicer than on the Pro Carry. The one of the PC just didnt feel, or even sound, quite right. So, Long story short, the Pro BP Ten II left with me, and will now take its place in the safe with my TLE/RL and BP Ten II. Just needs some night sights and mags and she's all set. I have my eyes on one, maybe two more Kimbers at the most and my handgun battery will FINALLY, be complete and where I want it. If I can nock out the last one or two rifles I want in 2004, then I will be all set. I feel good today.
Pics to follow when I get home, of course.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#2]
you guys should be buying bb guns that look like real gun.  then spend your money on ammo toshoot the gun u have.

Link Posted: 12/28/2003 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you guys should be buying bb guns that look like real gun.  then spend your money on ammo toshoot the gun u have.

either a , or an idiot...

some people just dont get it (or arent allowed to own real firearms)...

nice pistols, hawkeye!
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

either a , or an idiot...

My vote is for..........
........either one he seems to fit the description of both!
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Sorry, dog, but we'z gots mo bling bling dan you!  
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

isn't there an airsoft forum missing you right now ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top