Posted: 7/22/2008 7:10:48 PM EDT
Buddy has a Kimber TLE II for Sale

Used - 700rds Fired
Good to Great Condition
Night Sights
2 Mags

$625 a good deal?

AND

Will this be a good and reliable firearm?  Or is it going to give me problems?

Should I get something else/a different Kimber?

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked my TLE II up last February, it was in great condition with some minor holster wear and about 800 rounds fired. It had the nights sights and checkering on the front of the grip, It came with two 8 rnd wilson combat mags, one ten rounder, a Kim Pro tac mag and the one factory 7 round mag. It also included a Comptech holster and Don Hume inside the pants holster.

I paid 750 for everything, I've seen TLE II's at various dealers ranging from 950 to 1200.
Mine has had zero malfunctions and I absolutely love it!
Worth every penny!

A lot of people talk shit about Kimber but all I can say is that mine has been perfect and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 3:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
If you don't buy it, will you put me in contact with your buddy?  I could always use another TLE II.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top