Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2003 5:21:34 PM EDT
i have a kimber custom shop, elite carry, its the  early version of the pro carry. its a 4" barrel.

question is does anyone know if someone makes a drop leg tactical holster for a 4" 1911. i have tried companies like cqb, and all they have is for 5" and 4 5/8"
 anyone?
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Did a lot of research as I carry for work a Kimber Ultra w/3"...best holster for the 3-4" will be Gould&Goodrich, model B802-193, rides high and the rentention straps allows condition one carry and further does not knock off the safety as many holsters do. Been a good rig for the last three years, molded just right for a comfortable fit. Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top