Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2008 1:09:40 PM EDT
Well, I narrowed it down to two models. The Stainless TLE II full size or the Stainless TLE II Pro model. It wont be for carry. I currently dont have a full size 1911, but im still not sure. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
If it is not going to be for carry, get the fullsize.  I have a DW and a Pro Raptor and like them both.  The DW is more fun and a bit more accurate.  I got the DW first, thinking it would be my only 1911, but that has changed.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for the full size.

I have 2 stainless TLEs, one with and one without the rail, and LOVE them!
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If it is not going to be for carry, get the fullsize.  I have a DW and a Pro Raptor and like them both.  The DW is more fun and a bit more accurate.  I got the DW first, thinking it would be my only 1911, but that has changed.  

LOL, funny how that happens!

The same happened to me! It is almost as bad as BRD!
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Not for carry get the full size just like John Browning would want it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered the Stainless TLE II today. Cant wait. Also ordered a Ed Brown stainless standard guide rod and plug, and a wilson checkered main spring housing. Thanks for the advice guys.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#6]

You'll love it!
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I have had both the TLE II w/rail in the pro and full size for about 16 months now.If it's not for carry the full size would be my choice because of the extra weight lessons the recoil for follow up shot or double tap,IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top