Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 3:04:51 PM EDT
Woo hoo guys just got my new streamlight for my Tle/Rl II. I have been looking at an insight m-3(which I think are also made by streamlight,not sure)

but here it is brand new TLR-2 from streamlight
Here are the stats.

3 watt luxeon led
80 lumens blinding beam
integrated laser sight (that is adjustable for zeroing)
Dust proof, shock proof.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/witchdr29/Tle.jpg

Here's a closer look

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/witchdr29/TLR2.jpg

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.  Isn't  it supposed to be placed further back on the rail, closer to the trigger guard though?  Can you reach the switch with it out that far??
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I suppose I could move it back farther, but I can reach it just fine.  Plus I just wanted a flush look at the end for the pic.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#3]
How much??????????????????????///
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep in mind that the M-6 w/laser retailed (in my area) for $259, and that had a plastic housing and only 40 or so lumens.  (not led).

I got this one for $229 less tax.

Oh and the one without the laser was only $120...  takes the standard surefire battery(123)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I suppose I could move it back farther, but I can reach it just fine.  Plus I just wanted a flush look at the end for the pic.  

Move it back and you wont get so much muzzle "BLAST" on the lense, quicker to clean.
M6 is like---65 Lumens BTW. Nice Rig!
Have fun.

INCIRLIK
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:14:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm looking to pick one of these up solely so that I can finally get a 6004 for my Kimber.  Las Tac 2 doesn't really leave alot of holster options...argh.

Scott
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Well I took her to the range a couple of days ago.

Nothing special to report the light worked as well as expected.  Target aquisition was quick and smooth. The laser was easy to adjust and I zeroed it for 25 ft.  good enough to cut a hole where I wanted to.

worked great and I will happy to keep it on my night stand.

(oh and I did move it back for firing)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top