Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 8:41:25 AM EDT
Kimber-3300007 Kimber Custom II .45acp 1911 Stainless Steel Pistol (New in Box)

THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT ONES HER EI STUMBLED ACROSS SHOULD I BUY
Item#Kimber-3300007
Until Kimber came along, production 1911 pistols meant job security for gunsmiths. Competition shooters needed their pistols tuned and tightened for accuracy. People who carried for defense wanted better parts and a host of modifications for dependability.
The Kimber Custom changed all that. Loaded with custom features, machined from the best materials and delivering the highest performance standard ever seen in a production 1911, Kimber shook up the market and restored the popularity of this classic American pistol.
Manufacturing innovation played a huge part in Kimber’s success. Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a process Kimber pioneered in the gunmaking world. Small parts like the slide release, thumb safety and sights are made by this method. MIM parts are far superior to castings used by other manufacturers, and essentially have the strength of those machined from steel.
Today, law enforcement officers around the country, including such elite units as LAPD™ SWAT, carry Kimber Customs. Military units with the option to chose pistols that can actually do the job trust Kimber with their lives. American shooters have made Kimber the best selling brand of 1911 by a huge margin.

To order please call Toll Free 888-748-5252  

Price:   $739.95 Kimber-3300007 Kimber Custom II .45acp 1911 Stainless Steel Pistol (New in Box)

Item#Kimber-3300007
Until Kimber came along, production 1911 pistols meant job security for gunsmiths. Competition shooters needed their pistols tuned and tightened for accuracy. People who carried for defense wanted better parts and a host of modifications for dependability.
The Kimber Custom changed all that. Loaded with custom features, machined from the best materials and delivering the highest performance standard ever seen in a production 1911, Kimber shook up the market and restored the popularity of this classic American pistol.
Manufacturing innovation played a huge part in Kimber’s success. Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a process Kimber pioneered in the gunmaking world. Small parts like the slide release, thumb safety and sights are made by this method. MIM parts are far superior to castings used by other manufacturers, and essentially have the strength of those machined from steel.
Today, law enforcement officers around the country, including such elite units as LAPD™ SWAT, carry Kimber Customs. Military units with the option to chose pistols that can actually do the job trust Kimber with their lives. American shooters have made Kimber the best selling brand of 1911 by a huge margin.

Price:   $739.95
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Kimber-3200087 Kimber Ten II High Capacity Stainless Steel .45acp Pistol (New in Box)

Item#Kimber-3200039
The Kimber Ten is a 1911 with a frame that holds a 10 round magazine. Simple as that - the unequaled accuracy and dependability of a Kimber plus more rounds in the magazine and as few design changes as possible. A pistol you can trust.
Compare a Kimber Ten with other high capacity .45 ACP pistols, even the ones that look like a 1911. They change just about everything, starting with the trigger and safety systems. Those changes might sound good in the store but don’t necessarily prove out on the range. If you want the best .45 ACP and high capacity, you still want a Kimber.
All the Ten pistols have the custom features expected from Kimber, and the all-new polymer frame is almost identical in dimensions to a standard single stack. Kimber frame inserts are machined from the finest aluminum and steel, then molded into a polymer body. This is more expensive than machining an investment casting like other brands but the Kimber insert is more precise and lasts a lifetime.
This year, the Kimber Tactical Extractor is standard on every ten pistol. Other features include stainless steel slide, polymer beavertail grip safety and mainspring housing.

Price:   $659.95
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Kimber-3300061 Kimber Ultra Carry II .45acp Compact 1911

Item#Kimber-3300061
Small pistols present a host of design and manufacturing challenges. They must be strong enough to handle the same ammunition as full size models, maintain absolute reliability and be accurate with a wide variety of ammunition. Recoil also becomes an important factor. Little pistols chambered for big calibers must be controllable from shot to shot by shooters with all levels of experience.
Ultra Carry pistols are the smallest 1911 pistols ever manufactured. More importantly, Kimber quality doesn’t force a choice between performance and size. The slim 1911 profile makes them easy to carry and conceal. Because a 1911 fits most hands better than any other semi-automatic design they have a natural pointability that brings them to target faster.
Unique design features contribute to both dependability and accuracy. The ejection port is beveled front and rear to give adequate clearance to ejecting brass, avoiding the jams common to other brands of small semi-automatics. The match grade bull barrel is even fitted directly to the slide without the aid of a barrel bushing. Edges are rounded and blended to prevent snagging on clothing or holsters.
With 7-round flush fitting magazines riding in their shortened frames, Ultra Carry pistols carry more shots and have more power than almost any revolver. A dual-captured low effort recoil spring design keeps manual slide operation smooth. It also dampens recoil enough that these pistols are easier to control and shoot than a revolver. Safety? The 1911 has proven its safety through generations of use, and the new Kimber Firing Pin Safety that is part of every pistol makes them even more secure without impeding performance or altering trigger pull.
Kimber Ultra Carry pistols bring a new, higher level of confidence to concealed carry. Light, powerful and dependable, there is no better choice.

Price:   $679.95
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:21:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]
AS THE TITLE SAYS I ASKED SHOULD I BUY THEM!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#6]
That's a good price on the Stainless Custom II.  Also good prices on the others but I never cared for the larger grip on the 10 round model and the Ultras can have some ejection problems.

I love my Custom II
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#7]
679 thats about what i paid threw an autherized kimber retailer about 4 maby 5 years ago.great gun.absolutly great.as i recall i chose the kimber UC over the Colt Defender was the price difference of 150 bucks extra for the defender.i just didnt have the extra scratch with me so i chose the Kimber.Turns out that was a good move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top