Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 9:52:33 PM EDT
I am slowly replacing the MIM parts on my Pro Carry II.  I am looking to replace the hammer, and maybe the sear and disconnector.  Have any of you folks done this? If so who's parts did you use?  Have been looking at the Cylinder & Slide ignition parts sets.  Anyone used one of the sets? Any problems to be aware of when replacing the hammer?

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I have used the replacement kit from Nowlin with no trouble, no reason the C&S parts won't fit just fine. You may want to take a look at the kit from EGW ( Evolution Gun Works ) I've used their parts before and they are first rate and at reasonable prices.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top