Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 12:35:36 PM EDT
I have been looking for the best Drop Holster for my Kimber for an upcoming 3 Gun Match.
I will  be using  the Surefire light mounted onto the rail system.

Thanks fellas,
Chris
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:49:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have been looking for the best Drop Holster for my Kimber for an upcoming 3 Gun Match.
I will  be using  the Surefire light mounted onto the rail system.

Thanks fellas,
Chris

EDGEWORKS MANUFACTURING, out of NC. SOC RIG.i've had one for my tle/rl II with x200 for a couple years. kydex, like the safariland 6004, but the retention band is springloaded rather than manual. specific cowlings for different lights, mounts onto the holster, adapter style, with 6 allen screws. extremely quick, secure, and durable drop leg. used it in 3guns while i was at ft. bragg, i love it to death. pricy, about 160 for mine, but get in touch with them. you will be glad you did.

www.tacticalshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1420
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Safariland 6004

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top