Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 5:23:49 PM EDT
I've been looking at the Wilson Combat mags.  Which one fits Ultras?  Do they even make one for the Ultras?  Should I just put the Wilson springs and followers in my factory mags.

Part # for springs and followers?

Another forum had conflicting info as far as part #s
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I use the wilson 47D 7round mags in my Ultra CDP II. They fit and function flawlessly. In fact it helped with a timing issue my pistol had.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#2]
47,OX has the larger plastic base plad
47,OXC has the low profile steel pad.

I use the the low profile steel pad on my mags. Some shops might have the OX's in stock, but not the OXC. I didn't know the difference at first, but Wilson does sell the base pads by themselves.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the 47OX for my ultra and they are very nice.  Never had a problem.  Going to buy more soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top