Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 8:22:49 AM EDT
I'm just reiterating what several others have been seeing in the marketplace regarding new Kimber shipments.

I picked up my new TLE/RL II last night and it also came with an Internal Extractor.

And I am happy.

I'll be sure to give it a generous break-in period before hyperventilating on any minor issues that may or may not come up during shooting.

Did I mention that I'm excited?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
No kidding??

Interesting...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#2]
No kidding.

There have been several threads to the effect that many new Kimbers are shipping with IE.

I was hopeful that my new Kimber would also have an IE but there is no way to be sure.

When I picked it up, that was the first thing I checked and was happy to see the IE.

There has been no official announcement from Kimber of course, so we are simply posting our new Kimber status (IE or EE) and purchase date.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought two new TLE's in September, both had interal extractors.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I got my TLE/RL II about two years ago with an external extractor, no problems, YET.

If I do have problems, maybe I can replace the entire slide with a new one with an internal extractor.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I also just picked up my new gold match II and it had internal extractor as well...My warrior has not come in yet but I think all of those have the IE...

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Just bought a new TLE and it came with an internal extractor -- this is in CA.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I got my TLE/RL II about two years ago with an external extractor, no problems, YET.

If I do have problems, maybe I can replace the entire slide with a new one with an internal extractor.

My R.O. at our IDPA matches sent in a fellow competitors slide twice for repairs to an external extractor.  Neither "fix" worked.

when the box arrived after the third trip, the pistol had been fitted with what appeared to be a new top-end ( inc. internal extractor).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top